Process Systems Engineering
Multiobjective optimization of multiproduct batch plants scheduling under environmental and economic concerns
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 2766–2782, October 2011
How to Cite
Capón-García, E., Bojarski, A. D., Espuña, A. and Puigjaner, L. (2011), Multiobjective optimization of multiproduct batch plants scheduling under environmental and economic concerns. AIChE J., 57: 2766–2782. doi: 10.1002/aic.12477
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2010 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
- Spanish Government and European Community (FEDER). Grant Numbers: DPI2006-05673, DPI2009-09386
- Agencia de Gesti d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca (AGAUR) from Generalitat de Catalunya and Fons Social Europeu (EU)
- FPU program from the Spanish Ministerio de Educacin y Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!