Influence of the preparation methods on the microstructure and oxygen permeability of a CO2-stable dual phase membrane
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 2738–2745, October 2011
How to Cite
Luo, H., Jiang, H., Efimov, K., Caro, J. and Wang, H. (2011), Influence of the preparation methods on the microstructure and oxygen permeability of a CO2-stable dual phase membrane. AIChE J., 57: 2738–2745. doi: 10.1002/aic.12488
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2010 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- State of Lower Saxony. Grant Number: 21-71023-25-7/09
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20706020, U0834004
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623406
- International Joint Project of Guangdong Province Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009B050700017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!