Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Numerical simulation of the Marangoni effect on transient mass transfer from single moving deformable drops
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 2670–2683, October 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wang, Z., Lu, P., Yang, C. and Mao, Z.-S. (2011), Numerical simulation of the Marangoni effect on transient mass transfer from single moving deformable drops. AIChE J., 57: 2670–2683. doi: 10.1002/aic.12494
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2010 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20990224, 20906090
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 21025627
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2009CB623406
- 863 Project. Grant Number: 2007AA060904
- Jiangsu Province Projects. Grant Numbers: BY2009133, BE2008086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!