Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Undulating topography of HfO2 thin films deposited in a mesoscale reactor using hafnium (IV) tert butoxide
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 2989–2996, November 2011
How to Cite
Li, K., Zhang, L., Dixon, D. A. and Klein, T. M. (2011), Undulating topography of HfO2 thin films deposited in a mesoscale reactor using hafnium (IV) tert butoxide. AIChE J., 57: 2989–2996. doi: 10.1002/aic.12504
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2010 11:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2010
- NSF CAREER award. Grant Number: 0239213
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-FG02-03ER15481
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0608896
- University of Alabama
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!