Particle Technology and Fluidization
Link between bubbling and segregation patterns in gas-fluidized beds with continuous size distributions
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 3003–3011, November 2011
How to Cite
Chew, J. W. and Hrenya, C. M. (2011), Link between bubbling and segregation patterns in gas-fluidized beds with continuous size distributions. AIChE J., 57: 3003–3011. doi: 10.1002/aic.12507
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2010 11:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2010
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26-07NT43098
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET0658903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!