Process Systems Engineering
Process-based graphical approach for simultaneous targeting and design of water network
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 3085–3104, November 2011
How to Cite
Deng, C., Feng, X., Ng, D. K. S. and Foo, D. C. Y. (2011), Process-based graphical approach for simultaneous targeting and design of water network. AIChE J., 57: 3085–3104. doi: 10.1002/aic.12508
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2010 11:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20936004
- Malaysian Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation via Science Fund. Grant Number: 0302-12-SF0018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!