Adsorption of CO2, CH4, CO2/N2 and CO2/CH4 in novel activated carbon beads: Preparation, measurements and simulation
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 3042–3051, November 2011
How to Cite
Shao, X., Feng, Z., Xue, R., Ma, C., Wang, W., Peng, X. and Cao, D. (2011), Adsorption of CO2, CH4, CO2/N2 and CO2/CH4 in novel activated carbon beads: Preparation, measurements and simulation. AIChE J., 57: 3042–3051. doi: 10.1002/aic.12515
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 11:56AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20736002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB706900
- National Scientific Research Funding. Grant Number: ZD0901
- Chemical Grid Program from BUCT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!