This article is a U.S. Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Equilibrium and absorption kinetics of carbon dioxide by solid supported amine sorbent†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Published 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 3153–3159, November 2011
How to Cite
Monazam, E. R., Shadle, L. J. and Siriwardane, R. (2011), Equilibrium and absorption kinetics of carbon dioxide by solid supported amine sorbent. AIChE J., 57: 3153–3159. doi: 10.1002/aic.12516
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 03:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2010
- Department of Energy for funding the research through the Fossil Energy's Carbon Sequestration/CO2 Capture Research program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!