Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
A fundamental model of wax deposition in subsea oil pipelines
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 2955–2964, November 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Z., Lee, H. S., Senra, M. and Scott Fogler, H. (2011), A fundamental model of wax deposition in subsea oil pipelines. AIChE J., 57: 2955–2964. doi: 10.1002/aic.12517
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 03:03PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
- University of Michigan Industrial Affiliates Program: Chevron Corporation, ConocoPhillips Company
- Multiphase Solutions Inc
- Nalco Company
- Shell Global Solutions
- Schlumberger Limited
- Statoil ASA
- Total S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!