Solvent-free modification of surfaces with polymers: The case for initiated and oxidative chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 276–285, February 2011
How to Cite
Im, S. G. and Gleason, K. K. (2011), Solvent-free modification of surfaces with polymers: The case for initiated and oxidative chemical vapor deposition (CVD). AIChE J., 57: 276–285. doi: 10.1002/aic.12522
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 02:49PM EST
- U.S. Army through the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies. Grant Number: DAAD-19-02-D-0002
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Korean government (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!