Environmental and Energy Engineering
Modeling the depleting mechanism of urea-water-solution droplet for automotive selective catalytic reduction systems
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 3210–3225, November 2011
How to Cite
Abu-Ramadan, E., Saha, K. and Li, X. (2011), Modeling the depleting mechanism of urea-water-solution droplet for automotive selective catalytic reduction systems. AIChE J., 57: 3210–3225. doi: 10.1002/aic.12523
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 04:23PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- Ontario Research Fund-Research Excellence (ORF-RE) program. Grant Number: RE-02-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!