Control and enhancement of permselectivity of membrane-based microcapsules for favorable biomolecular transport and immunoisolation
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 3052–3062, November 2011
How to Cite
Ranganath, S. H., Ling Tan, A., He, F., Wang, C.-H. and Krantz, W. B. (2011), Control and enhancement of permselectivity of membrane-based microcapsules for favorable biomolecular transport and immunoisolation. AIChE J., 57: 3052–3062. doi: 10.1002/aic.12525
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 04:24PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
- Biomedical Research Council (BMRC), A*STAR and the National University of Singapore. Grant Numbers: BMRC/07/1/21/19/508, R279-000-257-731
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!