Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Nonlinear dynamic behavior of nonisothermal film blowing process under the condition of constant bubble pressure
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 3565–3570, December 2011
How to Cite
Sung Lee, J., Jung, H. W. and Chun Hyun, J. (2011), Nonlinear dynamic behavior of nonisothermal film blowing process under the condition of constant bubble pressure. AIChE J., 57: 3565–3570. doi: 10.1002/aic.12527
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 04:24PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- Applied Rheology Center, Mid-career Researcher Program through NRF. Grant Number: R01-2008-000-11701-0
- Seoul R&BD program. Grant Number: 10575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!