Process Systems Engineering
Steady-state process optimization with guaranteed robust stability under parametric uncertainty
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 3395–3407, December 2011
How to Cite
Chang, Y. and Sahinidis, N. V. (2011), Steady-state process optimization with guaranteed robust stability under parametric uncertainty. AIChE J., 57: 3395–3407. doi: 10.1002/aic.12530
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 04:26PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCI-0750826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!