Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
When does a vessel become a pipe?
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 3305–3314, December 2011
How to Cite
Mahgerefteh, H., Jalali, N. and Fernandez, M. I. (2011), When does a vessel become a pipe?. AIChE J., 57: 3305–3314. doi: 10.1002/aic.12541
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2010 03:14PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!