Particle Technology and Fluidization
Three-dimensional CFD-PBM coupled model of the temperature fields in fluidized-bed polymerization reactors
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 3351–3366, December 2011
How to Cite
Chen, X.-Z., Luo, Z.-H., Yan, W.-C., Lu, Y.-H. and Ng, I.-S. (2011), Three-dimensional CFD-PBM coupled model of the temperature fields in fluidized-bed polymerization reactors. AIChE J., 57: 3351–3366. doi: 10.1002/aic.12548
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21076171
- the State Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering of Tsinghua University. Grant Number: SKL-ChE-10A03
- China National Petroleum Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!