Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Flow accelerates adhesion between functional polyethylene and polyurethane
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 3496–3506, December 2011
How to Cite
Song, J., Ewoldt, R. H., Hu, W., Craig Silvis, H. and Macosko, C. W. (2011), Flow accelerates adhesion between functional polyethylene and polyurethane. AIChE J., 57: 3496–3506. doi: 10.1002/aic.12551
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- The Dow Chemical Company and IPRIME (the Industrial Partnership for Research in Interfacial and Materials Engineering) at the University of Minnesota
- NSF through the NNIN program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!