Preliminary versions of portions of this article were presented at AIChE 2008 Annual Meeting (Philadelphia) Paper #156d, and AIChE 2010 Annual Meeting (Salt Lake City) Paper #694a.
Environmental and Energy Engineering
Bivariate population balance model of ethanol-fueled spray combustors†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 3534–3554, December 2011
How to Cite
Rosner, D. E. and Arias-Zugasti, M. (2011), Bivariate population balance model of ethanol-fueled spray combustors. AIChE J., 57: 3534–3554. doi: 10.1002/aic.12552
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF/CTS 0522944
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: ENE2008-06515-C04-03
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: S-0505/ENE/0229, S2009/ENE-1597
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!