Environmental and Energy Engineering
Experimental verification of anomalous chloride enrichment related to methane hydrate formation in deep-sea sediments
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 322–328, January 2012
How to Cite
Seol, J., Koh, D.-Y., Cha, M., Shin, W., Lee, Y.-J., Kim, J.-H., Lee, J. and Lee, H. (2012), Experimental verification of anomalous chloride enrichment related to methane hydrate formation in deep-sea sediments. AIChE J., 58: 322–328. doi: 10.1002/aic.12555
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- (IODP). Grant Number: (GFB2004001)
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs of Korea
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy through “Recovery/Production of Natural Gas Hydrate using Swapping Technique” [KIGAM-Gas Hydrate R&D Organization]
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: 2010-0029176, WCU program [31-2008-000-10055-0]
- Ministry of Education and Science and Technology (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!