Environmental and Energy Engineering
The propagation of pressure in a gelled waxy oil pipeline as studied by particle imaging velocimetry
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 302–311, January 2012
How to Cite
El-Gendy, H., Alcoutlabi, M., Jemmett, M., Deo, M., Magda, J., Venkatesan, R. and Montesi, A. (2012), The propagation of pressure in a gelled waxy oil pipeline as studied by particle imaging velocimetry. AIChE J., 58: 302–311. doi: 10.1002/aic.12560
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 45968-AC9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!