Power-law polymer solution flow in a converging annular spinneret: Analytical approximation and numerical computation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 122–131, January 2012
How to Cite
Tung, K.-L., Li, Y.-L., Hu, C.-C. and Chen, Y.-S. (2012), Power-law polymer solution flow in a converging annular spinneret: Analytical approximation and numerical computation. AIChE J., 58: 122–131. doi: 10.1002/aic.12561
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 01:36PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
- Economic Affairs (MOEA) R.O.C.
- Technology Development Program for Academia (TDPA) project
- Center-of-Excellence (COE) Program on Membrane Technology from the Ministry of Education (MOE) R.O.C
- National Science and Technology Program–Energy
- National Science Council (NSC), R.O.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!