Power-law polymer solution flow in a converging annular spinneret: Analytical approximation and numerical computation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 122–131, January 2012
How to Cite
Tung, K.-L., Li, Y.-L., Hu, C.-C. and Chen, Y.-S. (2012), Power-law polymer solution flow in a converging annular spinneret: Analytical approximation and numerical computation. AIChE J., 58: 122–131. doi: 10.1002/aic.12561
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 01:36PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
- Economic Affairs (MOEA) R.O.C.
- Technology Development Program for Academia (TDPA) project
- Center-of-Excellence (COE) Program on Membrane Technology from the Ministry of Education (MOE) R.O.C
- National Science and Technology Program–Energy
- National Science Council (NSC), R.O.C.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.