Particle Technology and Fluidization
Periodic section modeling of convective continuous powder mixing processes
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 69–78, January 2012
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Ierapetritou, M. and Muzzio, F. (2012), Periodic section modeling of convective continuous powder mixing processes. AIChE J., 58: 69–78. doi: 10.1002/aic.12563
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2011 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
- National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center on Structured Organic Particulate Systems. Grant Numbers: NSF-ECC 0540855, NSF-0504497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!