Particle Technology and Fluidization
Validation of the similar particle assembly (SPA) model for the fluidization of Geldart's group A and D particles
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 87–98, January 2012
How to Cite
Mokhtar, M. A., Kuwagi, K., Takami, T., Hirano, H. and Horio, M. (2012), Validation of the similar particle assembly (SPA) model for the fluidization of Geldart's group A and D particles. AIChE J., 58: 87–98. doi: 10.1002/aic.12568
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2011 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Cultural, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan through the Financial Assistance Program of the Social Cooperation Study (2006–2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!