Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Prediction of turbulent gas-solid flow in a duct with a 90° bend using an Eulerian-Lagrangian approach
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 14–30, January 2012
How to Cite
Njobuenwu, D. O., Fairweather, M. and Yao, J. (2012), Prediction of turbulent gas-solid flow in a duct with a 90° bend using an Eulerian-Lagrangian approach. AIChE J., 58: 14–30. doi: 10.1002/aic.12572
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2011 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) United Kingdom
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!