Process Systems Engineering
Reducing the energy demand of corn-based fuel ethanol through salt extractive distillation enabled by electrodialysis
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 163–172, January 2012
How to Cite
Hussain, M. A. M., Anthony, J. L. and Pfromm, P. H. (2012), Reducing the energy demand of corn-based fuel ethanol through salt extractive distillation enabled by electrodialysis. AIChE J., 58: 163–172. doi: 10.1002/aic.12577
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2011 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Agriculture through the Sun Grant Initiative. Grant Number: Sub-Award #AB-5-61770-KSU1.01
- Center for Sustainable Energy at Kansas State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!