Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Magnetic resonance imaging to measure concentration profiles of solutes diffusing in stagnant beds of cellulosic fibers
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 59–68, January 2012
How to Cite
Tozzi, E. J., Lavenson, D. M., McCarthy, M. J. and Powell, R. L. (2012), Magnetic resonance imaging to measure concentration profiles of solutes diffusing in stagnant beds of cellulosic fibers. AIChE J., 58: 59–68. doi: 10.1002/aic.12578
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2011 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- Center for Process Analytical Chemistry of the University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!