Particle Technology and Fluidization
Computational fluid dynamics simulations of heat transfer between the dense-phase of a high-temperature fluidized bed and an immersed surface
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 412–426, February 2012
How to Cite
Soria, J. M., Zambon, M. T. and Mazza, G. D. (2012), Computational fluid dynamics simulations of heat transfer between the dense-phase of a high-temperature fluidized bed and an immersed surface. AIChE J., 58: 412–426. doi: 10.1002/aic.12579
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2011 01:52PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!