Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
A computational fluid dynamics study of supercritical antisolvent precipitation: Mixing effects on particle size
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 385–398, February 2012
How to Cite
Sierra-Pallares, J., Marchisio, D. L., Parra-Santos, M. T., García-Serna, J., Castro, F. and Cocero, M. J. (2012), A computational fluid dynamics study of supercritical antisolvent precipitation: Mixing effects on particle size. AIChE J., 58: 385–398. doi: 10.1002/aic.12594
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2011 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- GR11 - 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for the Research Group of Excellence GR57 - Engineering of the Fluids
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!