This article is a U.S. Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Particle Technology and Fluidization
Analysis of model parameters affecting the pressure profile in a circulating fluidized bed†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 427–439, February 2012
How to Cite
Benyahia, S. (2012), Analysis of model parameters affecting the pressure profile in a circulating fluidized bed. AIChE J., 58: 427–439. doi: 10.1002/aic.12603
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2011 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!