Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Understanding the influence of the ionic liquid composition and the surrounding phase nature on the stability of supported ionic liquid membranes
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 583–590, February 2012
How to Cite
Hernández-Fernández, F. J., de los Ríos, A. P., Tomás-Alonso, F., Palacios, J. M. and Víllora, G. (2012), Understanding the influence of the ionic liquid composition and the surrounding phase nature on the stability of supported ionic liquid membranes. AIChE J., 58: 583–590. doi: 10.1002/aic.12606
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2011 11:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
- CICYT. Grant Number: CTQ2008–06093/PPQ
- SENECA Foundation. Grant Number: 05786/PI/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!