Process Systems Engineering
Continuous-time modeling and global optimization approach for scheduling of crude oil operations
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 205–226, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, J., Misener, R. and Floudas, C. A. (2012), Continuous-time modeling and global optimization approach for scheduling of crude oil operations. AIChE J., 58: 205–226. doi: 10.1002/aic.12623
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2011 02:26PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-08856021
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!