This article resulted from an invitation to Professor Michael Strano to contribute a Perspective, based on his cumulative body of research that was recognized by the 2008 Allan P. Colburn Award for Excellence in Publications by a Young Member of the Institute
Perspective: AIChE 2008 Alan P. Colburn Award Winner
The chemical engineering of low-dimensional materials†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1104–1118, May 2011
How to Cite
Paulus, G. L. C., Shimizu, S., Abrahamson, J. T., Zhang, J., Hilmer, A. J. and Strano, M. S. (2011), The chemical engineering of low-dimensional materials. AIChE J., 57: 1104–1118. doi: 10.1002/aic.12628
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2011 09:33AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!