Process Systems Engineering
Optimal design of sustainable cellulosic biofuel supply chains: Multiobjective optimization coupled with life cycle assessment and input–output analysis
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1157–1180, April 2012
How to Cite
You, F., Tao, L., Graziano, D. J. and Snyder, S. W. (2012), Optimal design of sustainable cellulosic biofuel supply chains: Multiobjective optimization coupled with life cycle assessment and input–output analysis. AIChE J., 58: 1157–1180. doi: 10.1002/aic.12637
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2011 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!