Particle Technology and Fluidization
A functional subgrid drift velocity model for filtered drag prediction in dense fluidized bed
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1084–1098, April 2012
How to Cite
Parmentier, J.-F., Simonin, O. and Delsart, O. (2012), A functional subgrid drift velocity model for filtered drag prediction in dense fluidized bed. AIChE J., 58: 1084–1098. doi: 10.1002/aic.12647
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2011 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
- CEA (Commissariat à l' Énergie Atomique)
- EDF (Électricité de France)
- IRSN (Institut de Radioprotection et de Sureté Nucléaire)
- AREVA- NP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!