This article resulted from an invitation to Professor Bill Russel to contribute a Perspective, based on his scholarly work that was recognized by AIChE's 2010 Alpha Chi Sigma Award for Chemical Engineering Research.
Perspective: AIChE 2010 Alpha Chi Sigma Winner
Mechanics of drying colloidal dispersions: Fluid/solid transitions, skinning, crystallization, cracking, and peeling†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1378–1385, June 2011
How to Cite
Russel, W. B. (2011), Mechanics of drying colloidal dispersions: Fluid/solid transitions, skinning, crystallization, cracking, and peeling. AIChE J., 57: 1378–1385. doi: 10.1002/aic.12651
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2011 09:57AM EST
- National Science Foundation
- Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!