Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Process intensification of catalytic hydrogenation of ethylanthraquinone with gas-liquid microdispersion
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1326–1335, May 2012
How to Cite
Tan, J., Zhang, J. S., Lu, Y. C., Xu, J. H. and Luo, G. S. (2012), Process intensification of catalytic hydrogenation of ethylanthraquinone with gas-liquid microdispersion. AIChE J., 58: 1326–1335. doi: 10.1002/aic.12670
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2011 11:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20876084, 21036002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB714302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!