Process Systems Engineering
A framework for synthesizing the optimal separation process of azeotropic mixtures
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1487–1502, May 2012
How to Cite
Yang, X., Dong, H.-G. and Grossmann, I. E. (2012), A framework for synthesizing the optimal separation process of azeotropic mixtures. AIChE J., 58: 1487–1502. doi: 10.1002/aic.12677
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2011 10:04AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20876020
- Center for Advanced Process Decision-making (CAPD) in Carnegie Mellon University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!