Influence of slow diffusing species on mixture diffusion of hexane isomers in silicalite: Characterization by a new cyclic method
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1447–1455, May 2012
How to Cite
Lettat, K., Jolimaitre, E., Tayakout, M. and Tondeur, D. (2012), Influence of slow diffusing species on mixture diffusion of hexane isomers in silicalite: Characterization by a new cyclic method. AIChE J., 58: 1447–1455. doi: 10.1002/aic.12679
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2011 09:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!