Process Systems Engineering
Fluorescence-based fouling prediction and optimization of a membrane filtration process for drinking water treatment
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1475–1486, May 2012
How to Cite
Peiris, R. H., Budman, H., Moresoli, C. and Legge, R. L. (2012), Fluorescence-based fouling prediction and optimization of a membrane filtration process for drinking water treatment. AIChE J., 58: 1475–1486. doi: 10.1002/aic.12684
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2011 11:02AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- Canadian Water Network
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!