Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Euler–Lagrange modeling of a gas–liquid stirred reactor with consideration of bubble breakage and coalescence
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1356–1370, May 2012
How to Cite
Sungkorn, R., Derksen, J. J. and Khinast, J. G. (2012), Euler–Lagrange modeling of a gas–liquid stirred reactor with consideration of bubble breakage and coalescence. AIChE J., 58: 1356–1370. doi: 10.1002/aic.12690
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2011 10:23AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!