Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
The conceptual design of a continuous pervaporation membrane reactor for the production of 1,1-diethoxy butane
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1862–1868, June 2012
How to Cite
Agirre, I., Güemez, M. B., Motelica, A., van Veen, H. M., Vente, J. F. and Arias, P. L. (2012), The conceptual design of a continuous pervaporation membrane reactor for the production of 1,1-diethoxy butane. AIChE J., 58: 1862–1868. doi: 10.1002/aic.12692
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2011 12:33PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: ENE2009-12743-C04-04
- Basque Government and the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!