Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Pd nanoparticles supported on hydrotalcite-modified porous alumina spheres as selective hydrogenation catalyst
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1853–1861, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Chen, J., Chen, P., Sun, Z. and Xu, S. (2012), Pd nanoparticles supported on hydrotalcite-modified porous alumina spheres as selective hydrogenation catalyst. AIChE J., 58: 1853–1861. doi: 10.1002/aic.12694
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2011 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China, the 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CBA00506
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities. Grant Number: NCET-07-0055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!