Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Influence of hydrodynamics on liquid mixing during Taylor flow in a microchannel
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1660–1670, June 2012
How to Cite
Su, Y., Chen, G. and Yuan, Q. (2012), Influence of hydrodynamics on liquid mixing during Taylor flow in a microchannel. AIChE J., 58: 1660–1670. doi: 10.1002/aic.12698
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2011 04:18PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20906087, 20911130358
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB219903
- Fund of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS. Grant Number: K2009D01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!