Process Systems Engineering
Reaction network flux analysis: Optimization-based evaluation of reaction pathways for biorenewables processing
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1788–1801, June 2012
How to Cite
Voll, A. and Marquardt, W. (2012), Reaction network flux analysis: Optimization-based evaluation of reaction pathways for biorenewables processing. AIChE J., 58: 1788–1801. doi: 10.1002/aic.12704
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2011 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- Cluster of Excellence “Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass”
- German federal and state governments to promote science and research at German universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!