M.A.L. and M.M. contributed equally to this work.
Crystal shape modification through cycles of dissolution and growth: Attainable regions and experimental validation
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1465–1474, May 2012
How to Cite
Lovette, M. A., Muratore, M. and Doherty, M. F. (2012), Crystal shape modification through cycles of dissolution and growth: Attainable regions and experimental validation. AIChE J., 58: 1465–1474. doi: 10.1002/aic.12707
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2011 03:17PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- Eli Lilly
- Education Abroad Program at the University of California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!