Process Systems Engineering
Networks with large solvent recycle: Dynamics, hierarchical control, and a biorefinery application
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1764–1777, June 2012
How to Cite
Jogwar, S. S., Torres, A. I. and Daoutidis, P. (2012), Networks with large solvent recycle: Dynamics, hierarchical control, and a biorefinery application. AIChE J., 58: 1764–1777. doi: 10.1002/aic.12708
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2011 03:42PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-0756363, CBET-0855863
- University of Minnesota Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!