Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Enhanced photocatalytic performance of nanocrystalline TiO2 membrane by both slow photons and stop-band reflection of photonic crystals
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 568–572, February 2012
How to Cite
Chen, S.-L., Wang, A.-J., Hu, C.-T., Dai, C. and Benziger, J. B. (2012), Enhanced photocatalytic performance of nanocrystalline TiO2 membrane by both slow photons and stop-band reflection of photonic crystals. AIChE J., 58: 568–572. doi: 10.1002/aic.12712
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2011 03:17PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20976192
- Doctor Program Foundation of the China Education Ministry. Grant Number: 20090007110003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!