Gas permeation properties of silica membranes with uniform pore sizes derived from polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1733–1743, June 2012
How to Cite
Kanezashi, M., Shioda, T., Gunji, T. and Tsuru, T. (2012), Gas permeation properties of silica membranes with uniform pore sizes derived from polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane. AIChE J., 58: 1733–1743. doi: 10.1002/aic.12716
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2011 03:18PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!