Process Systems Engineering
Nonlinear quality prediction for multiphase batch processes
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1778–1787, June 2012
How to Cite
Ge, Z., Song, Z. and Gao, F. (2012), Nonlinear quality prediction for multiphase batch processes. AIChE J., 58: 1778–1787. doi: 10.1002/aic.12717
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2011 03:18PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2011
- National 973. Grant Number: 2009CB320603
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 61004134
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council Joint Project. Grant Number: N-HKUST 639109
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20090461370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!